Making buildings is an easy guide to follow. In this section of the site you will find all the buildings I have scratch built. The first building I constructed was the American Civil War (ACW) blockhouse which was because of my very good friend Malcolm who is also a member of the Grimsby Wargames Society, had made one for his 15mm ACW and looked so good I thought I would attempt to do my own for my 10mm ACW.
Incidentally Malcolm and Andy make all of the scenery for the Grimsby Wargames Society I can only say I wish I had half their skills anyway don't take my word for it check out the website galleries and you'll see for yourself the outstanding work they managed to achieve.
The next buildings I constructed were the Stalingrad factory ruins which I needed for my World War II (WWII) project Russian front on the whole I am rather pleased with how they turned out I should imagine overtime my scratch building skills will improve anyway hope you enjoy and please leave comments.
- Making American Civil War (ACW) Blockhouse
- Making Gallic/Celtic Hillforts
- Making Gallic/Celtic Villages
- Making Rorkes Drift Base
- Making Stalingrad Ruined Factory One
- Making Stalingrad Ruined Factory Two
- Making Stalingrad Ruined Factory Three
- Making Stalingrad Ruined Factory Four
- Making Zulu Kraals and Villages